Welcome! Below you will find a list of our current grant opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit a grant application. Here is a quick guide on how to get started: https://submittable.help/submitters/making-new-submissions/how-do-i-submit
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the application at a later time.
- We will follow up with you regarding your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to create your Submittable account is one that you check regularly.
*This is the final year of CFE programming! If you are interested in participating in the ARLI Program, be sure to apply now, as it will not be offered beyond the 2022-23 school year.
- Before beginning the CFE Action Research Fellowship (ARLI) Application process, please review the full instructions, eligibility requirements, and award criteria in the ARLI Application Information document. If you have any questions after reading through this, please do not hesitate to contact our office at CFE@CFEgrants.org
- All 2022-23 ARLI Applications and Letters of Support must be completed and submitted by 11:59pm on Monday, July 11.
- Please note that applicants who are invited to the Interview Round will select a time to participate in a 30-minute Zoom interview with CFE team members between July 27 and August 5, 2022.